We’re entrepreneurs first.
What is AREA?
AREA is the world’s leading Real-Estate tech incubator. We incubate and invest in early-stage companies innovating at the intersection of Real Estate and Technology.
Selected applicants are put through a passive, hands-off six month incubation program designed to boost the speed at which you validate your concept and bring it to market. You’ll receive:
- INCUBATION – For six months you’ll receive an on-going layer of additional support from our Managing Directors and Program Director, plus the following:
- MENTORSHIP – Build relationships and work together our network of leading Real Estate companies, investors, and professionals.
- OFFICE SPACE – Enjoy 24/7 access to a fully-equipped, top-tier office space in the heart of the Financial District.
- CURRICULUM – Designed based on years of running our own companies, investing, and running accelerator programs.
- NETWORK – Access to our powerful network of industry decision makers and influencers.
“Learn on the go, apply new knowledge, and execute.”
Founder, CEO – Whose Your Landlord
Lauren Rose is a real estate entrepreneur and advisor with experience in construction, finance, management, and technology investing.
AREA Cohort Schedule
Orientation Day/ Kickoff