How it Works
Selected startups commit to relocate to our office space in the heart of New York City for the duration of the program. Once there, companies are incubated and tested of their value proposition, product/market fit, go-to-market strategy, and fundraising readiness.
The program has four phases:
- PHASE I – KICKOFF
A period of back-to-back sessions with advisors, industry professionals, investors, and overall rigorous validation.
- PHASE II – LEARN
During this period we’ll lock into a general weekly structure for startups to work while having access to office hours with top industry founders, professionals, AREA partners, and weekly team-building activities.
- PHASE III – EXECUTE
The third phase of the program is custom-tailored around each individual company’s metrics. We’ll pair you with the decision makers and strategic partners that are relevant to what matters most to you.
- PHASE IV – INVESTMENT PREP
The final phase of the program are geared towards optimizing your investor meetings. You’ll undergo pitch review sessions with investors, mentors, and pitching coaches.
AREA Cohort Schedule
Orientation Day/ Kickoff
What you Get
We’re a team of entrepreneurs who know first-hand how difficult it is to start a company. With that in mind we’ve designed our program based on our own experiences and what we would have found meaningful to have access to.
These are the following core benefits we’ve put together for you:
- INCUBATION – For six months you’ll receive an on-going layer of additional support from our Managing Directors and Program Director, plus the following:
- MENTORSHIP – Build relationships and work together our network of leading Real Estate companies, investors, and professionals.
- OFFICE SPACE – Enjoy 24/7 access to a fully-equipped, top-tier office space in the heart of the Financial District.
- CURRICULUM – Designed based on years of running our own companies, investing, and running accelerator programs.
- NETWORK – Access to our powerful network of industry decision makers and influencers.